Sweetened Condensed Milk
Sweetened condensed milk customized for you
You take pride in your product and want to differentiate yourself from others in the market. That’s why most of the sweetened condensed milk formulas we produce are customized for bakers, confectioners, and manufacturers of ice cream toppings, variegates and syrups. Our innovations allow us tremendous flexibility to meet your processing requirements and functional needs.
All of our products are pasteurized and have low water activity for extended shelf life.
Galloway Company’s sweetened condensed milk products
Galloway Company seeks to develop a relationship with you so that we can provide a sweetened condensed milk product to fit your exact need.
We produce a wide variety of sweetened condensed dairy blends:
- Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk and Dairy Blend: These are a perfect fit for customers who desire a non-fat product.
- Low-fat and reduced-fat sweetened condensed milk: These sweetened dairy blends are for those who need some dairy fat for their unique product needs.
- Sweetened condensed milk: This product is sometimes known as sweetened whole milk or full cream.
- Our 73 percent sweetened condensed milk is similar in composition to what is found canned for retail and food service use but with a signature fresh flavor and smooth texture.
- We also offer custom variations with higher fat and/or skim milk solids to provide our customers with even greater value.
- One of our highly innovative products, VersaCrema™, contains extra high butterfat. This is an excellent choice for customers who require additional cream and sugar to complete their finished product. VersaCrema has a one-month shelf life at room temperature and, because it has less moisture than cream, requires less cooking time in the batch.
We ensure product availability and on-time delivery by processing 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Also, because of our precise ingredient measuring system and state-of-the-art blending and processing functions, you will receive a consistent and high-quality product with every order. These processes allow for a variety of heat treatments and hold times for functional benefits. We are capable of manufacturing products up to 80 percent total solids.
At Galloway Company, safe food products are paramount. In order to assure food safety, we have:
- An in-house laboratory
- A complete Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HAACCP) program
- High ratings by third-party auditors
- A Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certification by NSF under the Food Safety System Certification 22000 scheme
Our products are packaged and shipped based upon your requirements:
- Bulk tank trucks up to 48,000 pounds
- One-way fiber totes up to 3,000 pounds
- Returnable plastic totes up to 3,000 pounds
- Fiber drums up to 600 pounds
- 5-gallon plastic pails up to 55 pounds