MIX SALES COORDINATOR
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are recruiting for a Mix Sales Coordinator will contribute to the Mix Sales & Service teams through the coordination of orders, production scheduling, delivery and billing as well as track, analyze and communicate customer and product issues with co-manufacturers, QA, Operations and Customers.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for leadership and project management and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
Primary Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Calls Direct Store Distribution (DSD) customers for orders, enters orders, creates routes, schedules freight, and communicates with drivers and carriers. Duties are completed on a rotational basis
- Manage the distribution system for mix products and responsible for trouble shooting distribution and delivery issues. Manage DSD, LTL, and FTL needs for mix.
- Responsible for route creation, route changes, dock appointments, and securing all forms of freight for customer and distributors. Review truckload and LTL order patterns for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Investigate production and shipping errors for all locations and provide follow-up to prevent and solve customer service issues.
- Verifies money collected from DSD routes for accuracy
- Coordinates orders, production, delivery and billing with customers and co-manufacturers
- Handle weekly price changes as well as monthly price changes. Responsible for communicating price changes, and pricing letters to distributors, direct customers, and chain customers.
- Execute, as part of team, Month End/period closing, with focus on month end accuracy.
- Review process requirements and restrictions for packaging options and code dating accuracy.
- Analyze daily mix inventory against customer demand and plan/adjust production scheduling accordingly
- Monitor inventory and coordinate the process needed for transfers and orders from off-site frozen warehouse, which requires thorough understanding of off- site warehouse processes/procedures
- Track and generate pay vouchers for DSD carriers
- Initial follow-up and investigation of quality issues with customers, then coordination of follow-up and reporting with co-manufacturer, QA, Operations and back to customer
- Review and approve, track and analyze freight, lumper fees, bill backs and concealed vendor damage, reviews for cost saving measures and implements as opportunities arise for in house production as well as Co-manufacture production
- Knowledgeable participant in weekly and monthly mix pricing
- Participate in the daily operations meeting
- Actively supports the food safety management system & employee safety initiatives through adherence to policies, participation in various audits and meetings.
- Flexibility in hours – some weekend/holiday work required
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education/Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or other related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience in a logistics, sales and/or production scheduling environment required.
- Proven ability to excel in a customer facing role which focused on service and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multitask and have a history of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated accuracy with reporting and attention to the details
- Self-starter requiring little direction
- Confident, approachable and adaptable
- Comfortable communicating/troubleshooting with all levels of the organization
- Solid computer skills to include MS Office applications
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes, health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Mix Sales Coordinator at Galloway Company, please click on the Apply button to upload your resume and complete an online application.
Upon receipt of this information you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.