Posted on 05/01/2023
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Material Coordinator. This position will play a key role in our Supply Chain/Production Scheduling Team. This position is responsible for ordering, planning and coordinating key ingredients and materials to support our daily production demand. Maintaining relationships with our suppliers while expediting orders will also be key in this role.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for leadership and project management and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
- Order/plan ingredients and materials to meet production requirements
- Perform releases of various materials from blanket purchase requirements
- Expedite purchase orders while maintaining positive relationship with suppliers
- Coordinate warehouse transfers to align with demand
- Process invoices and match with receipts approving for payment
- Manage Fairtrade program
- Manage and coordinate Drop Tanker Program
- Support ERP system design and testing
- Provide backup support to Production Scheduling and Logistics Specialist
- Provide backup support for bulk dairy requirements
- Efficiently coordinate and manage all responsibilities in support of the company’s objectives
- Support food safety management system & employee safety initiatives
- Flexibility in hours – some after hours, weekend and/or holiday work may be required
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Business or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly regulated industry
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to monitor and coordinate activities under your direction
- Solid computer skills to include MS Office applications. Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Demonstrated work experience in ERP systems with exposure to WMS and/or data collection system is preferred
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family-oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes, health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Material Coordinator at Galloway Company, please click on the Apply button to upload your resume and apply online.
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed.
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.