Posted on 03/22/2023
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST/DEVELOPER (IT)
Galloway Company is a local family owned specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst/Developer (IT). The Business Systems Analyst will provide support to maintain, design, develop, configure, and implement expanded capabilities in our ERP system. Working with the business to deploy high value features that align with business needs and objectives. The Business Systems Analyst will have demonstrated knowledgeable and experienced with Aptean Ross capabilities, development tools, configuration, and functionality.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for professional growth and development and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level.
- The Business Systems Analyst will be a key member of the IT team by contributing to solutions that facilitate process improvements utilizing technical solutions.
- Value-add solutions that will help maintain, scale, and innovate Galloway Company.
- Support the maintenance, development, configuration, and operation of Ross ERP systems.
- Partner with the business users across the functions to identify process requirements and needs; translate business objectives and strategies into Ross design requirements and project scope.
- Configure and develop functions to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Facilitate testing and coordinate change management efforts, including identifying key changes and training impacted parties.
- Oversee development contract resources to ensure quality delivery and following Galloway standards.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on upgrades, processes and implementation for enhanced functionality, security, and scalability.
- Run technology projects and coordinate with project manager(s) to effectively communicate project status, roadblocks, and additional needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Ross customizations and interfaces.
- Communicate effectively with senior leaders, as well as business solution partners, to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Support in non-Ross focused ERP projects such as software selection or back-office technology strategies, as needed.
- Actively supports the food safety management system & employee safety initiatives through adherence to policies, participation in various audits and meetings.
- Flexibility in hours – some off hours/weekend/holiday work required
- Associate degree or higher in Information Technology, Information Management, Software Development, Information Systems or an equivalent certification required
- 4+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Teamwork orientation, highly collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written, oral, listening, influencing).
- Possess excellent analytical abilities and capable of grasping key points from complicated processes. Must be a critical thinker and help drive delivery.
- Desired: 2+ years of “hands on” Ross ERP configuration and/or use; 2+ years .NET development in C#; SQL DB experience
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family-oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Business Systems Analyst/Developer (IT) at Galloway Company, please click on the Apply button to complete an online application and upload your resume.
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed.
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.