Posted on 01/27/2023
QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERN
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in fluid milk processing. We have been supplying quality dairy desserts and bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Intern position.
As a member of Galloway’s team the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience though the following duties:
- Performing project work
- Help advance food safety programs, auditing and capturing findings
- Help drive solutions to corrective actions and preventive actions to mitigate risks and hazards.
- The intern will report to the QA specialist.
- Should be working towards a degree in Food Science or Biological sciences
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student
- Prior work experience preferred
- Skills and Competencies
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Detail Orientated
- Self-Starter, asks questions instead of waiting for direction, initiative to understand the “why’s”
- Minimum supervision required once trained
- Flexible, able to change priorities easily
- Good interaction and ability to build relationships with co-workers
- Takes direction well
- Curious and seeks to learn new processes and systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product sampling/prep
- Environmental Monitoring
- Internal and external audit participation
- Calibration of equipment (thermometers, scales, etc.)
- Assist with QA duties as needed
Neenah is located in the Fox Valley on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family-oriented organization.
If you are interested in joining Galloway Company for the summer of 2023, please follow the link upload your resume and apply online.
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.