Are you an Administrative Professional who has demonstrated skills working with all levels of the…
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
Galloway is recruiting for an additional ERP Business Analyst with Ross ERP experience; the Business Analyst will provide additional support to maintain, design and implement expanded capabilities that align with business needs and objectives. The IT Business Analyst is knowledgeable and experienced with Aptean Ross capabilities and functionality.
Reporting to the IT Director, the Business Analyst will be a key member of the IT team to apply solutions to address information and technology needs to maintain, scale, innovate and grow the Galloway Company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the maintenance, configuration, and operation of Ross ERP systems.
- Partner with the business users across the functions to identify process requirements and needs; translate business objectives and strategies into Ross design requirements and project scope.
- Configuring functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications; facilitate testing and coordinate change management efforts, including identifying key changes and training impacted parties.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on upgrades, processes and implementation for enhanced functionality, security and scalability.
- Run technology projects and coordinate with project manager(s) to effectively communicate project status, roadblocks, and additional needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Ross customizations and interfaces.
- Communicate effectively with senior leaders, as well as business solution partners, to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Support in non-Ross focused ERP projects such as software selection or back-office technology strategies, as needed.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Management, Information Systems or an equivalent degree
- 3+ years of “hands on” Ross ERP configuration and/or use, highly desired
- 4+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives with minimal oversight
- Teamwork orientation, highly collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written, oral, listening, influencing).
- Possess excellent analytical abilities and capable of grasping key points from complicated processes. Must be a critical thinker.
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the ERP Business Analyst at Galloway Company, please follow the link below to complete an online application and upload your resume:
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.