We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the efficient and safe operations of the Galloway facility. This role promotes collaboration and teamwork with all staff of the company. This role manages a staff of five salaried individuals and indirectly manages the hourly union staff including production and warehouse personnel.
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst. The Technical Support Analyst will provide front line support to the organization as a member of the IT Infrastructure team. As member of this team, daily activities will include first level troubleshooting, incident resolution, equipment rollout, break fix and calibration of IT peripheral equipment. This role also includes end user support and trouble ticket resolution with after hours and weekends on a monthly rotation schedule.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for professional growth and development and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
- Provide first level of support per request from various team members and investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist with training users on new desktop hardware and software.
- Support end-users with Microsoft Office Products.
- Configure and install client desktop systems according to standards.
- Take part in an after-hours and weekend on-call (1 weekend per month) rotation as per schedule.
- Assist with onboarding and credentialing new users.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. Provision new / existing systems
- Assist with configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Assist with performing daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted team members.
- Assist with applying OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Assist with upgrading and configuring system software that supports ERP infrastructure applications, applications per project, or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance monitoring.
- Assist with performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience working in corporate IT environment.
- Minimum Associates Degree (2-year), with a technical computer related major.
- Complex troubleshooting ability
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Must be able to work independently, deal with a variety of complex problems, and ability to make timely decisions.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Microsoft or another computer related certification preferred. Desktop OS, Server OS, Peripheral proficient
- Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Office 365
- Azure, Active Directory, Intune, Exchange, PowerShell, Fortinet/Cisco Networking, Hyper-V, VMWare, Linux, Fortinet, Office 365, EMC SAN, Dell/HPE Server skills a plus
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Technical Support Analyst at Galloway Company, please follow the link below to complete an online application and upload your resume:
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.