We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst. The Technical Support Analyst will provide front line support to the organization as a member of the IT Infrastructure team. As member of this team, daily activities will include first level troubleshooting, incident resolution, equipment rollout, break fix and calibration of IT peripheral equipment. This role also includes end user support and trouble ticket resolution with after hours and weekends on a monthly rotation schedule.
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the efficient and safe operations of the Galloway facility. This role promotes collaboration and teamwork with all staff of the company. This role manages a staff of five salaried individuals and indirectly manages the hourly union staff including production and warehouse personnel.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for leadership and project management and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
- Ensure standards for food safety, quality, equipment, and operator performance are executed.
- Supports plant sanitation programs and ensures compliance including validation of CIP systems to ensure effectiveness
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with operations, engineering, QA and chemical suppliers to develop, implement and continuously improve sanitation programs
- Manages relationship with outside chemical vendors
- Lead collaborative environment and coach teams to drive a culture where employees can thrive personally and professionally.
- Direct, coordinate and facilitate the daily activities of operations team to ensure the achievement of production goals and customer expectations in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Support an environment of continuous improvement to create the most effective and efficient workforce and work processes. Foster ownership while driving the expectations around sustaining best practices.
- Work effectively with other functional managers to develop and maintain a positive employee relations environment. Advise management team on labor issues including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, training, grievances etc. Ensure direct reports are adhering to Company policy and administering practices in a fair and equitable manner.
- Incorporate appropriate levels of compliance performance monitoring and a reporting system around compliance and discipline.
- Responsible for performance expectations of direct reports by evaluating performance, providing timely feedback, coaching and mentoring. Ensures completion of the performance management system components with each direct report.
- Ensure labor schedules are managed in compliance with the labor contract and the in alignment with the needs of the business.
- BA / BS degree in operations management, business administration, engineering or related major desired but not required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization, preferably food manufacturing, with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory capacity desired
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly regulated industry
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to monitor and coordinate activities under your direction
- Developed skills in leadership, management, interpersonal, communication, analytical, organizational, decision making, conflict resolution, negotiating, influencing and transferring knowledge
- Strong understanding of manufacturing operations
- Solid computer skills to include MS Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multitask and have a history of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated accuracy with reporting and attention to the details
- Self-starter requiring little direction
- Confident, approachable and adaptable
- Comfortable communicating/troubleshooting with all levels of the organization
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Operations Manager at Galloway Company, please follow the link below to complete an online application and upload your resume:
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.