Position Description: Qualified candidates will be available to work days Monday – Friday, with the possibility of occasional overtime, which could include nights, weekends or holidays. This position is a helper to our maintenance operators and allows some experience in a manufacturing environment. Ideal candidates will be pursuing an engineering related career and will have desktop computer skills and demonstrated decisiveness and initiative. The ability to work in a team environment with multiple deadlines is essential. This is a position that offers 40 hours per week with a starting wage of $15.00/hour.
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in fluid milk processing. We have been supplying quality dairy desserts and bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers. We are currently recruiting for an Operations Intern position.
- Education/Experience – pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or a similar degree.
- Documentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Detail Orientated
- Self Starter, Initiative to understand the “why’s”
- Minimum supervision required once trained
- Flexible, able to change priorities easily
- Good interaction and ability to build relationships with co-workers
- Takes direction well
- Curious and seeks to learn new processes and systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze data and work with the team to lead process/equipment/recipe changes based on the findings
- Develop a general knowledge of all process areas in the plant and support daily activities as needed
- Work with Operators and Office staff to troubleshoot issues and implement solutions
- Understand and potentially assist with scheduling of plant personnel.
- Potentially lead process area or department (which would require learning SOP’s and process for area)
- Able to perform random inspections of areas, truck loading, and paperwork.
- Lead special projects as identified by the Process Owners
Neenah is located in the Fox Valley on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
If you are interested in joining Galloway Company for the summer of 2021, please visit our website at www.gallowaycompany.com click on employment, complete the online application and upload your resume. Galloway Company is an equal opportunity employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.