Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers. Galloway is recruiting for an additional ERP Business Analyst with Ross ERP experience; the Business Analyst will provide additional support to maintain, design and implement expanded capabilities that align with business needs and objectives. The IT Business Analyst is knowledgeable and experienced with Aptean Ross capabilities and functionality.
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Process Owner (department manager) who will be the owner of setting the strategy and KPI’s for their specific process areas. The incumbent is the primary individual responsible for developing KPI’s and driving continuous improvement in their process areas.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for leadership and project management and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
The Process Owner is responsible for developing and executing effective manufacturing processes to support our food safety and personal safety expectations while developing best practices to maximize yield, customer quality, and delivery performance. The Process Owner develops, manages, and communicates continuous improvement initiatives to improve departmental performance. In addition, they will act as the process expert to support training for those that work in the department while providing troubleshooting support when issues arise.
- Project implementation Liaison who works with Engineering/Maintenance/Contractors and Operations teams to assure business and operational success of new equipment, processes, SOP’s and products
- Provide ownership of the strategy for specific process area(s)
- Actively participate as a member of the Food Safety Team
- Ensure safe workplace guidelines and initiatives are supported
- Working with R&D, coordinate the procedures and processes for new R&D products, including scale up from Pilot Plant to full scale production (lead and manage trials)
- Develop, track and trend KPI’s for all dairy processing functions. Develop control trigger points to optimize quality, capacity, on-time ship and yield
- Obtain a detailed understanding of all milk processing and packaging equipment. This includes operator SOP’s, equipment capabilities and constraints, product functionalities and customer requirements
- Regulatory compliance for PMO, FDA and other agencies who regulate manufacturing of food
- Attain an in depth understanding and administration of Wisconsin’s Pasteurization Milk Ordinance
- Work directly with Inspectors to assure compliance to all Food Safety requirements
- Conservation/Cost Reduction for Re-work and scrap, Optimization of packaging lines, Sewer flow, BOD and solids
- Attain proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project and Workflows
- Achieving an in depth understanding of Galloway’s Food Safety System
- Adherence to strict governmental requirements for Food Safety
- Troubleshooting with all levels of the organization
- Provide information leadership to Operations leaders for specific process areas
- Flexibility in hours – Available days/nights/weekends for engineering/process/production support and problem resolution
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years leadership experience working in a Manufacturing environment, previous dairy or fluid processing experience highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in process and project management environment, fluid processing experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, ownership, understanding, execution, documentation and completion of Process/Project Management from start to finish
- Strong, hands-on troubleshooting, problem solving and people skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to multitask with a demonstrated history of meeting project deadlines
- Continuous Improvement/Lean experience and leadership highly desired
- Effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Process Controls experience is preferred
Company Core Values
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes, health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Process Owner at Galloway Company, please follow the link below to complete an online application and upload your resume:
Upon receipt of this information you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Index Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an equal opportunity employer.