Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in fluid milk processing. We have been supplying quality dairy desserts and bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers. We are currently recruiting for a Control Systems Engineer who will lead and coordinate Foxboro and capital projects.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for leadership and project management and you possess a drive for working with control systems, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety and is a designated Well Workplace in Wisconsin.
Galloway Company is looking for YOU to “Moo”ve into our WORLD CLASS organization…
Operator Positions Open NOW!
What You Will Be Making:
- $22.52 per hour starting
- $25.00 or MORE by the end OF YOUR FIRST YEAR
- 401(k) match PLUS additional Company MATCH
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off WHEN YOU START
- PLUS much, much more
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Report to FAMILY oriented, FAMILY run, BENCHMARK OPERATION.
- Creating high quality ingredients and products that are used in EVERYDAY, NATIONWIDE candy and beverage PRODUCTS
- Using the LATEST TECHNOLOGY in an industry leading facility.
- Working with HIGH LEVEL operators on an EXPERIENCED team that is looking to pass down their knowledge to workers WILLING TO LEARN.
- Helping Galloway STAY AT THE TOP of the market by CHALLENGING yourself to get the JOB DONE RIGHT in the correct time, no more, no less.
How To Get In:
- Apply at http://www.gallowaycompany.com/application.php
- Next, complete a SKILLS ASSESSMENT because TO BE THE BEST we have to HIRE THE BEST!