Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers. Galloway is recruiting for an additional ERP Business Analyst with Ross ERP experience; the Business Analyst will provide additional support to maintain, design and implement expanded capabilities that align with business needs and objectives. The IT Business Analyst is knowledgeable and experienced with Aptean Ross capabilities and functionality.
Galloway Company is a local family owned and operated specialty dairy product manufacturer specializing in concentrated blended fluid milk processing. We sell nationwide, supplying quality dairy desserts, sweetened condensed milk and beverage bases for over 5 decades. Galloway Company’s unmatched quality and service is reflected in our industry leadership position in the products we sell as well as the services we provide to support our products and our customers.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Shift Leader to lead and support our 24/7 Operations while working a 12 hour shift rotation.
If you’re motivated and enjoy working in an environment that promotes innovative ideas, provides opportunities for leadership and project management and you possess a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply. You will be in a just-in-time, fast-paced work environment where you can gain the skills you need to achieve successful results at both an individual and team level. Galloway Company is FSSC 22000 certified in Food Safety.
- A Champion for the food safety management system & employee safety initiatives
- Create a culture where employees can thrive personally and professionally
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained in accordance with our food safety and personal safety standards
- Effectively share communications with the plant workforce
- Ensure operators and labor pool team members are properly trained and training reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with employees
- Completely understand the language in the union contract and manage workforce to it
- Develop and execute effective manufacturing process SOP’s to maximize yield while meeting customer quality and delivery expectations
- Recommend, manage and communicate continuous improvement practices to improve departmental KPI performance
- Function as the “initial resource” for operational troubleshooting and optimization
- Efficiently coordinate and manage your operational activities in support of the Company’s objectives
Primary Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure employee safety programs are followed and ensure a safe work environment
- Responsible to ensure operations is executing the Company’s Food Safety Management System (including COA approvals on shift)
- Responsible for the coaching and development of production team members and shift hand-offs
- Act to respond with solutions to resolve operational issues or actively engage additional resources to troubleshoot and resolve the issues (1st point of escalation for on-shift issues)
- Help to minimize our environmental foot print and ensure our manufacturing practices conform to our sanitary agreements
- Operational conformance to all regulatory requirements
- Ensure manufacturing process SOP’s are followed for maximizing yield & minimizing loss of ingredients for processes under your direction
- Manage and lead the operators in running production equipment and processes using data collection tools (Foxboro, Infusion Historian, Active Factory, etc.)
- Continual improvement of processes, best practices & achievement of KPI results under your direction
- Provide language input into union contract and maintain positive bargaining committee relationships
- Shift rotation coverage – Position will work a rotating schedule to support 24/7 shift leadership
- Provide direction/prioritization to Maintenance, Logistics & Lab team members on their shift
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Associate or bachelor degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly regulated industry
- Good organizational skills and ability to monitor and coordinate activities under your direction
- Developed skills in leadership, management, interpersonal, communication, analytical, organizational, decision making, conflict resolution, negotiating, influencing and transferring knowledge
- Solid computer skills to include MS Office applications
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
We provide an attractive Midwest location. The Fox Valley is located on the western shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location. We are a fun, family oriented organization.
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes, health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Operations Shift Leader position at Galloway Company, please follow the link below to complete an online application and upload your resume:
Upon receipt of this information you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an equal opportunity employer.