Sweetened Condensed Milk
Sweetened condensed milk customized for you
You take pride in your product and want to differentiate yourself from others in the market. That’s why most of the sweetened condensed milk formulas we produce are customized for bakers, confectioners, and manufacturers of ice cream toppings, variegates and syrups. Our innovations allow us tremendous flexibility to meet your processing requirements and functional needs.
All of our products are pasteurized and have low water activity for extended shelf life.
Galloway Company’s sweetened condensed milk products
Galloway Company seeks to develop a relationship with you so that we can provide a sweetened condensed milk product to fit your exact need.
We produce a wide variety of sweetened condensed dairy blends:
- Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk and Dairy Blend: These are a perfect fit for customers who desire a non-fat product.
- Low-fat and reduced-fat sweetened condensed milk: These sweetened dairy blends are for those who need some dairy fat for their unique product needs.
- Sweetened condensed milk: This product is sometimes known as sweetened whole milk or full cream.
- Our 73 percent sweetened condensed milk is similar in composition to what is found canned for retail and food service use but with a signature fresh flavor and smooth texture.
- We also offer custom variations with higher fat and/or skim milk solids to provide our customers with even greater value.
- One of our highly innovative products, VersaCrema™, contains extra high butterfat. This is an excellent choice for customers who require additional cream and sugar to complete their finished product. VersaCrema has a one-month shelf life at room temperature and, because it has less moisture than cream, requires less cooking time in the batch.